It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
To the greatest patients in the world!:
At Select Chiropractic the safety of our patients and employees is our top priority every day. While health/safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What we are doing:
▪ We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
▪ We are sanitizing all door handles, surfaces, etc. before, during & after every shift (we were already doing this).
▪ We have placed additional hand sanitizing bottles around the office for patient and employee use.
▪ We have hung signs in all bathrooms with hand washing instructions.
▪ Every night our end-of-day cleaning regimen includes disinfecting all hand-contact surfaces in patient-accessible areas.
▪ In addition to nightly deep cleaning, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic areas throughout the day. This includes the Chiropractic tables (we will be cleaning the head pieces/arm rests of the table after each adjustment)
▪ On that note, we’ve retrained our entire staff in thorough and frequent hand-washing – fronts, backs, wrists, between fingers – with soap and warm water for at least twenty seconds each time.
▪ Employees have also been instructed to never come to work if they experience fever or any symptoms.
▪ All Employees are wearing masks at all times while in the office.
▪ Each table is thoroughly cleaned between patients.
▪ We are utilizing a parking lot waiting room. Please call the office when you get here and we’ll call you back when you can come in if there isn’t room already available.
▪ Patients are kept in separate rooms unless they can be easily spread apart (6ft or more).
▪ Patients are expected to wear masks at all times while in the office.
▪ We strongly encourage our patients to do what they feel is best for themselves in this time of question. Keep in mind, however, that a regular chiropractic adjustment is great for the immune system. We will do everything in our power to keep you as safe as possible when you are with us in our office. If you do decide to cancel or reschedule your time with us please know that we fully understand and there are no hard feelings. We’ll welcome you with open arms when you decide to come back in.
▪ We strongly recommend that every patron follow the preventative guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed on the CDC.gov website, please be courteous of others & stay home.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (913) 353-3377.
Select Chiropractic Team